Author: McClain's Old Florida Gourmet
- 2½ Cups Flour
- 1 TBS Baking Powder
- ½ TSP Salt
- ¼ TSP Ground Ginger
- ½ Cup Butter, chilled and cut into slices
- 1 Jar McClain’s Pumpkin Butter
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In large bowl mix all dry ingredients. Cut in butter with pastry cutter or fork. Mixture should look lumpy.
- Mix in McClain’s Pumpkin Butter
- Do not overwork the dough, mound dough by large spoonfuls (about 2 TBS) onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with honey and butter.
Recipe by Parkesdale Farm Market Blog at http://www.parkesdale.com/blog/2013/09/bring-fall-flavors-home/