Roasted Chicken with Grapes and Olives
Author: Xiomara Meeks
- 3 chicken breasts, skinless, boneless
- sea salt
- ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup seedless grapes
- 1 cup pitted Kalamata olives
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 tbsp dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 450F. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in an ovenproof 12-inch skillet. Brown the chicken on both sides (about 5 minutes).
- Add grapes, olives, garlic and onion. Place the skillet in the oven for about 20 minutes.
- Remove the chicken, grapes and olives from the skillet. Add chicken broth and wine to the pan. Bring the liquid to a boil and reduce by half, about 2-3 minutes.
- Pour sauce over chicken and enjoy!
Recipe by Parkesdale Farm Market Blog at http://www.parkesdale.com/blog/2013/09/roasted-chicken-grapes-olives/